- Is your busy lifestyle hindering you from preparing healthy meals? Then subscribe to the Domestic Geek. Here you will find recipes and meal prep tips on everything from smoothies, to salad in a jar and decadent deserts. The host’s upbeat attitude and fun way of preparing meals make this one of my favorite YouTube videos.
- Brendon.com is the YouTube channel for Brendon Burchard. Brendon is a life coach and self help guru with an amazing amount of energy and wisdom. With several New York Times bestsellers including, The Motivation Manifesto and The Charge, as well as over 4 million Facebook likes, well if you are not curious — what’s wrong with you? Just kidding. Check it out.
- “Spend less than you earn”. I heard this advice for the first time over a decade ago while listening to Anthony Robbins ‘ self help CD set “Get the Edge”. In the YouTube video Tony reviews how to end financial self-sabotage. If you are serious about financial security this video should probably be in your self help library.
- In this video, Dr. Mercola interviews Andrew Saul a.k.a. The Megavitamin Man. Saul is a big believer in large doses of vitamins instead of or in conjunction with destructive medications, to treat certain diseases and he has over 30 years of research to support his claim. He has several videos from which you can gather information about vitamins.
- Dave Ramsey’s Life, Money, Hope is a series of bible based teachings on handling money and having financial peace. Again if you are seeking financial freedom, you are missing a key piece from your arsenal if you do not watch this entire series. If you are not a believer in the bible, don’t let that deter you from listening. That will definitely be like throwing out the baby with the bath water.
I hope you enjoy this installment of 5 Link Friday. Let me know what you think about this installment, the videos you watch and about this series itself. I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment or question below. Thanks. JRF
Note: There are no affiliate links in this post.